Monday, November 22, 2021

Echovision (Envisiano) - The Prologue of the New World

Professor Nordell assigns students to create a visual representations that portray The World I Want to SeeAs we have been discussing in class, art impacts society and society impacts art. We have discussed whether the role of artists is to create art that is simply beautiful, or should also have meaning, that art should illuminate various issues in the world. In this spirit, think about what images you would like to see. Imagine what you would like the world to look like. For you, what is The World I Want to See?

"My name is Isaiah Darden and I made my World I to See Assignment called Echovision (Envisiano).  I also created a story on the character to invent a new world and a new word. I wrote this story to give an explanation on the meaning of my drawing and the lore itself.  I added the gif and music to give a theme and to match the feeling and the sense of a different world view."


Hello Folks, Welcome to our latest Groovy TALK SHOW HOST…ENVISIANO!!!

[Static Noises:..Btzzz….Btzzz..Btzzzzzzzz]



(Gif made by zebrazilla. Click here to play Perfect Nothing by Ghost for the ultimate sensory experience. Static. Static. Static.)


[Footsteps]

“Hello….? Anyone in here…?”

“Gem dynamite! There you are, ya snickering pal!”

“You seem to be trusted from your creative mind. I’ve never seen you enter this, since civil war 2! Ha ha...”

“My name is...Is...Forget it, you already know my name….Do you?”

“Guess you and I aren't the only ones who have been in this F-[Bleep] small talk, since a….fatal incident….I don't want to tell you, nor wishing for a few criminals...”

“These people haven’t realized what ideas I've been analyzing their actions, due to how my studio watches them as a lie detector without any wires or pulses. But I've been into internet riot with idiotic people.

“Bloggers, Fans, Journalists, Everyone...EVERYO-O-O-ONE were playing as this talk show was just a..Joke!?....I spend my time observing this foul , as my position as an observer…They only think I was making false accusations and fake rumors!?.... AGH!...”

[Sound of breaking object (clearly hearing something fragile) from his frustration, before he remained calm.]

“When I began observing around the world, I've discovered a few strange individuals that seemed...odd. Each individual was contained with some all-known-energy, I think have to be called….let see... Aura of Naviacters. I couldn't figure out who was the one that kept their powers, because they only activated when they appeared in different times or locations.

[Hearing footsteps]

“Dammit...They must have broken into my studio….I don’t want those sick B-[Bleep] take my life...my studio...my adoring fans….”

[He put the POV camera inside the drawers, while still filming some voices. Camera can record shows, performances, commercials, and other information gained. However, Envisano controlled his cameras and electronics through his wired strings, like how he knew everything from his belongings when he wanted to record his datas and information.] 

“Heee Heee….Guess you put on your little showbiz, Envisiano. I've managed to get past your mere defense system, as you weren't able to defend themselves. Why don't you tell me where those members are, so you will be spared..

“I won't let you get any of those members. They will be knowing everything that you won't be able to capture."

“Face it, Envisiano. You won't be able to gain any fans or anyone, if you never existed from this studio or your Research."

“You might take me down, but I will send that information to those Naviacters…”

“Oh? Let's see if you will be seeking your worthless chances in any possibility of failing from shame…”

“I'm not going to have you capture those people!”

[Gunshots!]

“Ack-! You lousy, piece of ...."

[Gunshots, then collapsed to the ground...Since one of them was down, the camera started to flicker from losing contact with something. Who shot first? Who are the Naviacters? You'll find out soon…....]

[Static noises: Btzzzz….Btzzz….Btzzzzzzz]


[Turning off…]


Naviacters

Definition - Characters who created for discovering new locations, worlds, and sacred energy. They were chosen by the author using how they were given behind the story or knowing the hidden purpose. Characters are contained with balancing and managed the other world called “Anovion”.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting my story and character to explore possibilities in new story! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heueuehhe the ready I'm the gifted University Vancouver alumni from Fullerton

    ReplyDelete